Apply for New Residence ID for Your Family Members

Temporary Residence ID for Family Members

Important Tips

You can apply for temporary residence ID for your family members (spouse and/our children) if you have residence permit in Ethiopia..


  • e-visa reference code of the applicant(If he/she entered Ethiopia with e-visa (online visa)
  • Recent passport-size photo
  • Passport copy(valid for at least 6 months)
  • Visa Copy of the applicant(If you get your visa to Ethiopia at Embassies/consulates or on arrival.
  • Copy of Marriage certificate
  • Birth Certificate of children
  • Residence ID copy of the wife/husband who have residence ID in Ethiopia

American Express    Diners Club International    MasterCard    Masters pass    VISA    Union Pay